Monday, November 2, 2009

Have Band, Will Travel..

“Good morning, darling. I trust you slept well. I hope I wasn't too much of an animal.
- Come. Hold me.
- You know I will!”

I just woke up to the coldness of November and I blew the soap bubbles out of my pipe…NOT!
But I noticed that October passed by quickly while doing some shows and little this and that. I also realized that we are having our last shows of this year in couple of days.
We have a great month behind ‘cause we did some pretty tight shows and our latest single/video Frontrow Girl has been on the official Finnish download chart and single chart 4 weeks now, which is nice.
Specially I think that we did nice stuff in St. Petersburg, Hämeenlinna Suisto-club and Tampere Dog’s Home.

Well, next we will have our last gigs ahead, so if You wish to see the set of “Tour Bus Diaries” tour, it’s about time to come and check us out. At least I recommend it! :)
More or less end of the year and winter time we will work with the new songs. We already have a good start ‘cause we’ve been doin’ some new demos during this month and we also have a lot of new riffs and ideas in ProTools. And I think that we still got the touch! I can tell you that there is some good shit already done, kinda of “standard WF” R’n’R stuff and some new feeling as well. It’s good to start working around it, that’s how I feel.

So hope to see You soon!

Get the White Flame vaccination to protect effectively against the pandemic:
05.11.2009, (FIN) Tampere, Jack the Rooster
06.11.2009, (FIN) Jyväskylä, Redneck
21.11.2009, (FIN) Tampere, Pub Ahjo
-Vince & Anthon acoustic Hurdy-Gurdy set-



~A~

No comments: